Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pain Go Away

Pain Go Away
 
 
 
 
 
I'm stuck in a rut
From sitting on my butt
Catch 22 has begun
This isn't fun

The pain is getting worse
It feels just like a curse
Damned if I do
Damned if I don't
 
Gotta get moving
Keep on grooving
Work past the stiffness
This is my wish list

 No pain No Gain
That just seems insane
I don't want to play this game
And I'm the only one to blame
 
This pain really does suck
Simply having no luck
WTF
I feel so stuck

Move on pain
You have nothing here to gain
Get the hell out of my house
You're such a louse

I just want to scream
Wish it was just a bad dream
Please, please go away
And don't come back another day.




Words and Photos by Sue Petri. All rights reserved.

To purchase any of my photos please visit
www.SuePetriPhotos.etsy.com

for more photo choices not listed visit
www.SuePetriPhotos.com