Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Menopause

 

Menopause

 

 
I'm hot, I'm cold
I'm getting old,
Men-O-Pause
Taking out his claws


 
Breaking out in a sweat
I feel like a briquette,
Set on fire
Walking on a high wire

 
I'm high, I'm low
This really does blow,
Give me some snow
and a glass of Bordeaux

 
Get out of my way
I feel like a flambé,
Ripping off my clothes
Give me a hose


 
Can't sleep
You creep,
A wildfire
Is about to transpire

 
Hot Flash
Splish Splash,
Take a cold bath
Watch out for my rath


 
Oh you say
You're here to stay,
Only for awhile
Putting me in exile
 
 
Change of Life
You stupid low life,
Go Away
I don't want to play



Homegrown
Hot zone
Hormone
Alone
 
 
 
 
Poem and Photography by Sue Petri
All Rights Reserved
 
 
Fine Art Photography for sale
 
 
 
 
 
Polymer Clay Creations, Feather Jewels, PhotoCrafts