Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New York City Photos

 
 
 Walk about New York
 
 
Empire State Building - Taken from the Staten Island Ferry 
 
 
 
China Town and the Manhattan Municipal Building
 

Chinatown
 






Brooklyn Bridge




Elmo & Cookie Monster Lost in New York
 


 

Macy's Department Store
 
 
Macy's
 
 
Macy's


US CUSTOM HOUSE
Lower Manhattan, One Bowling Green between State and Whitehall Streets


 




Waiting for the Subway


New York City Post Office
 


Times Square




Westin Hotel - Times Square

 
The New Victory Theater - 42nd Street


The New Yorker Hotel - Midtown Manhattan

 

Flatiron Building - 5th Ave
 


 


 Chrysler Building - East Side of Manhattan - Turtle Bay Area - 42nd and Lexington Streets


Chrysler Building







Chrysler


Grand Central Station - 42nd and Park Avenue Midtown Manhattan
 








Empire State Building - Midtown Manhattan
Intersection of Fifth Ave and West 34th Street



Empire State Building from the top of Rockerfeller Plaza


Empire State Building

 
 
 All photos by Sue Petri. All rights reserved.
 
I've been to Manhattan twice now. Both times I spent only one day there.
Walking and Shooting. That's all I did. 10 glorious hours of walking about
shooting every building that crossed my path.
Most of the time I had no clue as to where I really was.
I went with friends and just basically followed them around.
I really didn't care where I was, as long as I didn't loose my friends I was perfectly
happy just being in oblivious awe of everything around me.
I'm slowly trying to learn via the internet what most of the buildings and streets are.
The obvious ones I've named here. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.
 

 
 
For more images and creativity, or to purchase any of my wares visit
www.SuePetriPhotos.com