Friday, May 4, 2012

Pain

 
PAIN
 
 




                                                                        Oh the Pain,
it puts such a strain
on my brain.

It puts me to the test,
and I just can't get no rest.
I sometimes feel insane,
and wonder who's to blame.

It's such a shame,
this constant pain.
It interferes with my game!

It's all my fault,
putting exercise in the vault.
Sitting around,
like my feet are bound.

I know only to well,
that if I dwell,
the pain will swell,
and I'll never get well.

I'm stuck in a rut,
from sitting on my butt.
Too much sitting around,
with no relief to be found.

 

 Poem and Photography by Sue Petri, all rights reserved


Photos, Art with a purpose pieces can be purchased
through my etsy shop or website.

www.SuePetriPhotos.etsy.com
www.SuePetriPhotos.com

Polymer clay creations or feather jewels can be purchased here

www.SuePsales.etsy.com
www.SuePsales.com