Friday, May 25, 2012

A few busy days in May

I've been a very busy little bee these past two days.

Here's just a few of the photos I've captured of my surroundings
and the clay and feather earrings that I've made.
When I say just a few, it's because I take hundreds of photos every day.

I also got some gardening in, weeding and digging out all the grass
that's grown into my gardens. What a mess, missing 10 days cause of
my back hurting so much has me so behind.
Gave my dog a haircut too and lots of photo editing and made up some ads.

My back is mad at me again, so I think I'll have no choice but to behave myself today
and stay out of the dirt.

Enjoy!





























Sue Petri Photos ©

Fine Art Photos for sales

www.SuePetriPhotos.com

www.SuePetriPhotos.etsy.com



My Polymer Clay, Feather and other creations are available
from my SuePsales shop

or my etsy shop
www.SuePsales.etsy.com

you can also message me if you're interested.
Not all my images are listed so if you can't find a listing please message me.