Monday, October 24, 2011

Riders Wanted

Take a ride on my Creative Side!
Come along and enjoy the view,
I'll show you what I can do.

My goal is to make a living selling my fineart photos and crafts online.
I've been in pain for most of my life, and need to be at home
where I can find comfort and joy in the things I create.
I don't collect any form of social assistance, and would appreciate
any business I can get. I believe in my talent, and use it to keep my pain at bay. I do appreciate any sale I can make, it is the best medicine and the side affects are terrific and fun. Everything I make is One of a Kind, couldn't recreate it if I tried.  I'm a photographer, with 30 years of experience and  possibly a million photos under my belt. Photography is my first love and it has taught me so much about life. I use my photos and create what I like to think of as "Art with a Purpose". I have a shop on etsy called SuePsales where I'm desperately trying to sell things. It's a tough market but I'm plugging away everyday, hoping that someday someway my little shop on etsy will be discovered and I can start making a living by doing what I love.  I also love to play with clay. Polymer That Is. I paint and draw and create new things everyday. I hope you'll hang around and watch as I unleash my creative self to the world in hopes to make a few bucks. I'm not trying to get rich, just trying to stay afloat and make a living on my own. Thanks for your time folks, and I hope you'll hang around for the ride.

Yours sincerely,
Sue Petri aka SuePsales