Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wilma's Jewels












 I've sold several of these, they've gone around the world.
All my Wilma's were thrilled and a few of them won prizes for best costume and
claimed it had a lot to do with the jewels.

New York Cities Rent the Runway purchased one of my Wilma necklaces last Halloween
for a promotional shoot using there fashions and items made by etsy sellers.

Here's a link to it http://www.renttherunway.com/Halloween

Look for Betty and Wilma.


 
 
 
Like all my polymer creations, these three were hand sculpted.
I used white clay then painted them using acrylics.
 
For the most part, my polymer clay creations are made using clay that is already coloured.
When I make these 3 again, I will use the coloured clay rather then paint them.
 
All my creations are available for purchase through my etsy shop.
Here's a link to the shop and also the individual item links.

All orders are hand sculpted just for you.
Wilma's jewels will be made and mailed via Canada Post within one week.
It can take between 5 to 14 business days to reach someone in the US or Canada.
Priority Shipping Available by quote.
 
 
Wilma Necklace:
 
Wilma Necklace and Earrings
 
 
Wilma Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings
 
Wilma's Necklace and Pebbles Hair Bone
 
 
Pebbles Hair Bone ( made for both adults, children and babies)
 
 
 
Fred, Dino and Barney